|since 2014||Teaching assistant at the Chair of Sociology, Societal Comparisons|
|since 2013||Doctoral student at the Graduate School of Economic and Social Sciences at the University of Mannheim|
|2012 - 2013||Research assistant at GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences|
|2007 - 2012||Study of Sociology at the University of Mannheim|
- international comparison of structures, reproduction and evaluation of social inequalities
- sociology of education and labour market
- methods of empirical social research
- Grauenhorst, T., M. Blohm & A. Koch (forthcoming). Respondent incentives in a national face-to-face survey: Do they affect response quality? Field Methods.
- Weiss, F., M. Klein & T. Grauenhorst (2014). The effects of work experience during higher education on labour market entry: learning by doing or an entry ticket? Work, Employment and Society 28 (5), 788-807.
exercise: social structure of germany in international comparison